Have a restful and safe summer. Our offices are closed for the summer. Please email Mr. David Schatz, our Principal at email@example.com for information regarding Sacred Heart School.
New and Improved!
Sacred Heart School is pleased to announce the release of our new website. It has been designed with a fresh new look and user-friendly navigation. It is currently being updated with the latest information. If you do not find what you are looking for we apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you check back often. as content is being added daily.
Sacred Heart Parish Annual BBQ
(Click on the picture to go to the Parish BBQ webpage for more information.)
Need Hours? We need your help for the BBQ.
81st Annual Parish BBQ
Saturday, August 2, 2014
Donate the following items for your parent hours:
- 12 oz. canned Pepsi/Coke products
- ½ liter (16.9 oz.) bottled water
- New glassware for the Dime Toss
- Desserts for the Dessert Booth
* The canned soda and water bottles must have expiration dates of August 2, 2014 or later.
* Soda, water, and glassware can be dropped off at the Parish Office, Monday through Saturday, beginning Monday, July 7th, from the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* Desserts can be dropped off on Friday, August 1st after 5:00PM in the Kennedy Center
* If you are donating for parent hours please attach a receipt and yellow coupon with your name on it.
Thank you for your generous donations.
Download the supply list for your child's grade:
15 TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN supply listdocx.pdf
15 Sacred Heart School 00 Kindergarten Supply List.pdf
15 Sacred Heart School 01 First Grade Supply List.pdf
15 Sacred Heart School 02 Second Grade Supply List.pdf
15 Sacred Heart School 03 Third Grade Supply List.pdf
15 Sacred Heart School 04 FOURTH Grade Supply List.pdf
15 Sacred Heart School 05 Fifth Grade Supply List.pdf
15 Sacred Heart School 0678 Jr High Supply List.pdf